♥爱你好痛苦...

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Saturday, July 17, 2010 @ 10:38 AM
Hihi ! :D

Hi people ! Miss me? :D Miss awesome is backkkk ! Today was so damn fun ! Other than th tuition part. Woke up at 11plus 12 and went off t tuition at Hougang. Ahaha, i just rock. I managed t survive 3 hours of tuition ! :D Math, be amazed i didn't fall asleep people ! (Y) For English, quite impossible t sleep anyway. Hongmin came and yes, he disiao me again. ): Ahahaha. After tuition, bus-ed home and slacked all th way. Daddy bought food home. (L) Thanks dad . Cousins came. Yes, got bullied by some kids age ranges from 3-9. T.T Fancy a 13 year old getting bullied by some small kids. I got kicked, punched, slapped and even got my hair pulled. Ouchhh. D: They left and Maikaiying called ! Kaiying , Sinping and Yuanli came over t my house at 9plus. Kaiying wanted t come over cause she misses Fendi, not me. T.T MAIKAIYING, FENDI IS MINE ! (Y) Haha ! :P Slacked till 11plus and they went off. I bathe and finally, im posting. :x That's all for today, byebye. (L) Miss Awesome loves all of you ! :D